Interesting. Dusty looks like a young punk and you look lovely. Although I do like your blonde/light brown hair better. But that looks fun- I think i'll try it, especially since I am looking to cut my hair.
Hey! I came across your blog from looking at Melanie Fergusons, we are neighbors. Looks like things are going well! Check our blog out at www.kennardfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Dusty - you've never looked better. On Halloween we hosted a party with about 25 people or so and I was able to get together a game of Mafia. You and Pac-Man would've been proud. Good times!
3 comments:
Interesting. Dusty looks like a young punk and you look lovely. Although I do like your blonde/light brown hair better. But that looks fun- I think i'll try it, especially since I am looking to cut my hair.
Hey! I came across your blog from looking at Melanie Fergusons, we are neighbors. Looks like things are going well! Check our blog out at www.kennardfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Dusty - you've never looked better. On Halloween we hosted a party with about 25 people or so and I was able to get together a game of Mafia. You and Pac-Man would've been proud. Good times!
Post a Comment