That's right, Dustin was on the news tonight! Pretty cool! The guy he bought his natural gas van from was being interviewed for a segment about natural gas vehicles and they wanted some of his happy customers to talk about driving one. He looked so HOT and did so great! I can't get the link to work so go to kutv.com, look for the living greener clip about natural gas vehicles then the clip is on the right side of the screen.
Enjoy!
Covey Seely
6 years ago





3 comments:
Hey Caren how are you?? You look like you are doing wonderful! You guys look so happy! I hope all is well with you! Let me know what's going on!
Caren, I am glad people post links to friends on their blogs, or I would not have found you! Sounds like life is still treating you well. Its so great you found someone you love so much! I will check back often (and add you as a "friend":)
Cassie
Hey caren! Good to hear from you! I forgot your hubby was from Houston...what part of it is he from, we live really close to Pasedena I'm not quite sure what directional part of Houston that is but i'm sure he would know where it is. Houston has been fun...the only thing i can't stand is the humidity! I have to wear my hair curly everyday cause if i try to straighten it by the second i step out of my house it's all funky and wavy! Other than that it's been pretty cool, we haven't had a lot of time to do too much yet but on Memorial day we went to this boardwalk in Kemah which was cool. We also went to Galveston and spent time at the beach which was fun as well. I think you would have a great time here! Just plan on having curly hair and sweating to death! Anywho your husband's van is pretty sweet! You guys look like you're having a lot of fun together! I'm happy for you guys! Have a good one! love ya,
Crystal
Post a Comment