That's right... this year we have been a little overly excited for Christmas. We had a talk a few weeks ago about when we were going to put up the tree and we decided the weekend before Thanksgiving, that way it was a little early but not insanely early. Well, last Sunday we were hanging out at home and we decided that we didn't want to wait. So... our Christmas tree has been up for a week now! I LOVE it! We leave the lights on all the time and it just make our living room so much happier. It also has a few Christmas presents already (I'm trying not to procrastinate this year). After the Christmas tree was up and decorated, we make cinnamon sticky buns and watched Home Alone, Dustin's all time favorite Christmas movie. We figured that if we watched it this early, we would be able to fit it in one more time this year. It was so nice and cozy, all that was missing was a fireplace and the snow! Ha ha! I LOVE Christmas!

P.S. Don't worry, we are still going to celebrate Thanksgiving, and we are really excited about it, we just feel that Christmas can be celebrated for longer than a month!
Happy Holidays!
4 comments:
I totally agree! I love Christmas! We put up all our decorations this week and my kids love it! Your tree looks great!
Sweet! You guys really are eager for Christmas. Well more power to ya. It's a really pretty tree! Nice and tall. Home alone really is a great Christmas movie, but nothing will ever beat Christmas Vacation. You'll have to watch that one too, (if you like it). We always laugh our butts off watching that.
I love the movie Home Alone, but Home Alone 2 is my favorite. I've already started watching some of my favorite Christmas movies and I can't wait to get my Christmas decorations up. I know that Alek is going to love all the bright lights and decorations. I can't wait.
Your tree is so pretty! We are just the opposite we still don't have a tree up!
Post a Comment