Back in December we spent a day in Salt Lake City. We didn't think we were going to make it because Utah county was a BLIZZARD! There was so much snow. On the freeway, the carpool lane was just a big pile of snow, no one could even use it. Once we got over the point of the mountain it started raining... weird! Anyways, we first met up with my parents and sister and saw 'Christmas Carol' at the Hale Center Theater. It was really good. Then we headed to downtown Salt Lake where we met up with my Cuz and her hubby. We met at Gateway then went over to Temple square to watch the Joseph Smith Movie in the Legacy Theater. (If you haven't seen it yet you really should go, it's amazing!) We rode Trax over there and had to run from the Trax stop to the Joseph Smith Building and we made it
We went up to Kaysville on Christmas Eve and had a delicious meal with my family and Grandpa. We opened presents and played some games. Dustin and I were very excited about our present, another year of season tickets with my parents to Hale Center Theater in Salt Lake City. We got these last year and it was so much fun! If you've never been to Hale Center up in SLC you should definitely go.
Christmas morning we slept in then opened presents just me and Dustin. We got some movies to add to our collection and Heelez (those tennis shoes that have the skates in the heels). Dustin had said a few times that he thought those would be fun and I found them for adults. It was hillarious watching him try to figure out how to use them. Also, since we've been married and Dustin's worn his wedding band, he couldn't wear his CTR ring. I always thought it would be a neat Christmas gift to get it sized for his other finger so he could still wear it. I figured out a tricky way to get it just the right size. He was pretty excited about it. I was boring for Christmas this year. I honestly couldn't think of anything I really needed or wanted but was sick of all of my clothes so I got money to go shopping! I got some shirts, jewelry, scarves and a new purse. (And we didn't take any pictures, oops!)
Christmas evening Dustin's parents flew in and we had dinner with them. We also starting watching Lost from the beginning again so that we could remember everything that happened for when the season starts this week. We were very excited about our gift from my in-laws. They took all their 6 six kids and their spouses on a cruise to Mexico. We just got back on Saturday and it was an absolute BLAST!!! Stay turned for pictures to come from that.





2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got to go on a cruise again. You always pick the perfect time. I've had enough of winter and this yucky air. Did anything happen at school like a gas leak or something while you were gone this time? I hope you had a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures.
Yay! It was fun to read about our fun night out! Thanks for posting the pics. You rock. I can't wait to read all about your cruise!! If I weren't in sunny weather right now, I'd be even more jealous!!
Post a Comment