I just have to take a minute to brag about my hubby. Dustin never ceases to amaze me. I seriously don't think that there is anything he can't do. When people ask me what he does I think it would be faster to tell them what he doesn't do because he really does it all. He has started a successful business from the ground (or our little first ghetto apartment), he is now expanding Monster Sak to sell furniture (really, really nice furniture for way less than R.C. Willey), he's a real estate agent, a loan officer, a property manager and I could go on all day. One of his recent goals was to get a book published. When he told me that's what he wanted to do I couldn't believe it. I mean really, who does that. Well I shouldn't have been surprised when Cedar Fort told him that they would publish his book. That's right... DUSTIN IS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!! His book is called 'Learning to Prosper'.

It's a self help book aimed at helping returned missionaries use the skills they have learned in post mission life, school and how to graduate from college with no debt. You can see a picture at cedarfort.com then click on the new release link on the left hand side (sorry, I don't know how to put a link). It's on the second page, #17. I just searched on-line and Amazon and a few other online book store already carry it! I am so proud of him!
6 comments:
WOW! That's great! I'll have to get a couple signed copies for my little brothers! Nice job!
That is so awesome! Pat him on the back for me!
I agree, your husband is amazing. That is so cool. I love the cover of the book. Way to go, Dustin!!
That is really great Caren! Tell him congrats!
Woohoo! I found your blog. I was checking out your Mexico pictures. Chichen Itza is pretty cool. We went last year. I would love to go on a cruise right about now. Now we can keep in touch even when you move. Have a good one.
Hi Caren, this is Beth Duckwitz's- I'm Katie Anderson's sister. Hey I was wondering how soon Dustin is going to have furniture available. We are moving into a bigger house and we are looking for more furniture that won't brake the bank. If you wouldn't mind emailing me at bethduckwitz@hotmail.com I would sure appreciate it. Thanks :)
Post a Comment