Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taya Belle

Tonight we went and met our newest niece, little Taya Belle. She's got tons of hair and she had her eyes open most of the time we were there. She's beautiful and we're so excited to be Aunt Caren and Uncle Dusty to another baby girl! Congrats Dani and Matt!

This is what happens when I have Spring Break ... I have time to craft.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Caren. I found your blog on your facebook. It is always fun getting a new niece or nephew. It looks like you are enjoying life right now. :)It is fun to catch up and see what people are doing with their lives. (I hope you don't mind me peeking)

AmyLyn said...

How fun! Congrats to Dani and Matt! One of our fondest memories of Ella's delivery was when you and Dustin came to visit us in the hospital--it was so fun and meant so much! I think you were still dating at the time..anyway, you guys are good visitors-in-the-hospital-ers. :-) I'm sure they were glad to have support like y'all!

Marie said...

What a cutie. And what a cute name. And what a cute banner you made. Yay for the Cricut!

Elizabeth said...

Your banner turned out super cute! I bet you are the favorite aunt ;) Sure was fun to see you last night at grandpa's party!

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
فنى تركيب
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
محل تصليح شاشات التلفزيون
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض