I just love this blogging stuff! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to and also to stop and contemplate my life and all the good in it. I also love finding old friends that I haven't seen or talked to for a while and seeing what they are up to. So thanks to all of you who encouraged me to actually start one for me and Dustin! Speaking of Dustin... I just have to say that I am about the luckiest girl on the planet. He is so good to me and is always encouraging me to stretch myself and become better. When we were engaged I was head over heals in 'la la' love with Dustin which was amazing and I thought I knew what I was getting myself into when I said yes but I really didn't know. I had no idea that it was going to be this great and this wonderful. We love to do everything together. (Dustin always says he can't get any work done at home when I'm here and awake and I take that as a compliment! We just can't get enough of each other! We have the best relationship and I realize more each day how blessed I am to have him in my life. Love ya babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment