
Well, I finally did it... started our blog. I actually started one over the summer but only posted one post. I would have started a few weeks ago but I couldn't find a cute backdrop until today (thanks for that website Rach!) So I told Dustin that I was going to start a blog and I was looking for cute backdrops and he said well don't make it girly so that's why we have a beach. It's totally gender neutral and we LOVE the beach! Most of you know that we just got back from a Mexican Rivera cruise where we were on the beach a lot! It is SO relaxing and beautiful. Hopefully we'll be going back soon! Well a little update on our happenings down here in Utah County. I'm in my second year of teaching first grade in Orem. It's going really great. I've got 26 bubbly bounding first graders. Dustin is running Monster Sak, a business he started about two years ago. We just moved locations to an industrial unit in southeast Provo. Also Gear for Guys in the University Mall is selling Monster Saks now! We bought a house on the east bench in south provo to be closer to work. Dustin got called to be the Priest Advisor in Young Mens and I am the Relief Society pianist and also I get to play the organ for the whole month of March, crazy but it's a great learning experience. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It's incredible to me that it's already been two years! We just celebrated our two year anniversary by going on a cruise to Mexico! Here are some pics of that adventure!

This is us on the beach in Mazatlan.

The sail boats we rode to get to Dear Island where we went kayaking and hung out on the beach.

In the back of a crazy Mexican truck that took us to our excursion in Puerto Vallerta. We rode mules to the top of a mountain in their National Forest and then zip lined all the way down. We also had to repel a few times. It was AMAZING! No pics becuase they wouldn't let us take our camera :(

Sunsets on the beach... my favorite!

The champagne waterfall. It was cool to watch them stack and fill the 600+ champagne glasses even though we didn't get a free drink.

This was the Princess Theater where we saw lots of fun shows, comedians and a ventrilliquists (sp?).

The best virgin Pina Coladas and Strawberry Daquari's EVER! We had about 2 a day!
We also went to Cabo where we went tandum parasailing (we were both up at the same time) and whale watching (while we were parasailing) and ate at this yummy restaurant on the beach but all those pictures are on our waterproof disposable camera. It was an amazing trip!





No comments:
Post a Comment